- Our County
- Health and Human Services
- Human Services
- Economic Support
The mission of the Economic Support Division is to provide timely and accurate public assistance benefits to eligible recipients residing in Calumet County or within the 9 county East Central Consortium based upon the guidelines of the Federal, State and County regulations.
Public assistance benefits include the following programs:
Select a program name to obtain information about each program and as well as how to apply/contact.
East Central Call Center
Healthcare, FoodShare and Child Care services are provided by the East Central Consortium Call Center.
Contact Phone Number: 1-888-256-4563
Contact Fax Number: 1-855-293-1822
Call Center hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Services provided by the Call Center include:
- Apply for benefits
- Get information about programs and eligibility
- Ask questions about your case
- Report address, income and asset changes
- Report anyone moving in/out of the household
- Report pregnancy/birth of a baby
- Report changes in expenses
- Report any other change in circumstances
State of Wisconsin-ACCESS
Healthcare, FoodShare and Child Care applications and program information are also available online.
Services available include:
- To see if you might be eligible for FoodShare, BadgerCare Plus, Medicaid, Senior Care and other programs.
- To apply online for FoodShare and Medicaid (including BadgerCare Plus and the Family Planning Services Program.)
- To check the status of your benefits
- To report a change to your local agency
- To complete renewals and six month report forms
- To upload documents