This is a rapidly evolving situation and we encourage you to check the Wisconsin Department of Health Services COVID-19 page for the most current, accurate information.
|COVID-19 Confirmed Cases||Number of People|
|Calumet County Positive Case Count|
|Wisconsin Positive Case Count|
Updated Friday, March 27, 2020 at 4:45 p.m. Calumet County Health plans to update this information regularly.
LATEST NEWS IN CALUMET COUNTY
- Gov. Evers Launches Wisconsin’s COVID-19 PPE Program
- Frequently Asked Questions Guide: "Safer at Home" Order
- Gov. Evers issues "Safer at Home" order for non-essential businesses and travel
- Wisconsin Emergency Order #8: Updated Mass Gathering Ban
- Current Executive and Emergency Orders issued by State of Wisconsin
- List of press releases issued by State of Wisconsin
- Calumet County, City of Appleton Public Health announces first confirmed case of COVID-19
- State urging the public to vote absentee for April 7 election (3-16-2020)
- Statewide School Closure Order, beginning at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18, 202 (3-13-2020)
- Calumet County Administrator has declared a Public Health Emergency (3-13-2020)
Calumet County Public Health will be issuing regular COVID-19 situation updates.
Please do your part and practice social distancing in all instances to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
Most county-sponsored events are being canceled or postponed at this time.
Nutrition dining centers (meal sites) are closed indefinitely. Home delivered meals are continuing at this time.
These decisions are based on ongoing guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services on mass gatherings and social distancing.