VACCINE CLINIC APPOINTMENTS ARE FULL.
Registration for weekly appointments will open here every Monday at 10:00 a.m.
Please be patient as the current demand for vaccine far exceeds the current supply. This has lead to long wait times and delays in the appointment registration process.
SIGN UP to receive important COVID-19 and other Public Health updates via email.
Wisconsin Executive/Emergency Orders & Press Releases
Calumet County Community Economic Development
- Visit the Community Economic Development section of our website for the most current COVID-19 resources available.
- Reopening Calumet County - Public Health Recommendations Guide
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA)
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation Reopening Guidelines
- CDC recommendations, including maintaining physical distancing, appropriate hygiene practices, and masking.
- State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services recommendations
Educational Resources and Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Insurance Resources - Covering Wisconsin
- FAQ’s on Health Privacy
- How to stop the spread of viruses
- Safe handling of groceries, take-out and delivery food, and cleaning guidelines
- COVID-19 Shopping Tips
- COVID-19 Facts: Why Social Distancing?
- Animals and COVID-19
- How to Safely Use Hand Sanitizer
Family and Children
- Online resources for families during COVID-19
- Emergency Child Care for Health System and Other Essential Workers
- Tips for Parents Using Child Care During COVID-19
- Tips to keep children healthy while school’s out
- Caring for someone at home
- COVID-19 Facts: Protect Your Family
- Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19 When Visiting Parks and Recreational Facilities
Mental Health Resources
- Resilient Wisconsin
- LEAVEN Fox Cities
- Mental Health and COVID-19: Information and Resources
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Servies Administration) COVID-19 Resources
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Manage Anxiety & Stress
- How to Talk to Your Anxious Child or Teen About Coronavirus
- View Calumet County departments adjusted schedules and contact information.
- Many county-sponsored events are being canceled, postponed, or restructured at this time. Please check with each department on which events or programs may be ongoing at this time.
- Nutrition dining centers (meal sites) are closed indefinitely. Home delivered meals are continuing at this time.
- These decisions are based on ongoing guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services on mass gatherings and social distancing.
Calumet County is a Be Safe Wisconsin Partner
Be Safe Wisconsin is a joint effort by local health organizations, community groups, and others to communicate the importance of staying safe and preventing the spread of COVID-19 with one coordinated voice.