Calumet County Public Health offers vaccines at clinics held in Chilton and Appleton. Chilton immunization clinics are on the third Tuesday of each month. The clinics are by appointment only.
Beginning October 1st, 2012, if you have insurance that covers vaccines you will need to make an appointment with your physician to get vaccinated.
Public Health will continue to provide immunizations for:
- Children who have no insurance, Medicaid, Native American/Alaska Native or the insurance does not cover a particular vaccine
- Adults who have no insurance or the insurance does not cover a particular vaccine
Getting the flu shot is the most important step in helping stop the spread of flu germs. It's not too late for you, your family or your friends to get themselves protected. Contact your medical provider or the public health office (920-849-1432) for information on where to obtain your flu shot.
Children and Adolescents: All routinely recommended vaccines are available.
Adults - Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Flu Shots (costs may vary depending on the vaccine)
To schedule an appointment, call the Public Health Department at 920-849-1432.
What you need for your appointment:
- Accurate Immunization Records must be presented at your visit. Call past immunization providers prior to the visit to update your records if you are uncertain of you or your child's immunization history.
- Parental Consent is required at each visit for those children and adolescents less than 18 years. Authorization for Immunization of a Minor Form (PDF)
Please note that parents who cannot attend with their child should request consent forms for each visit.
These forms are also available at the clinic:
- Adult Immunization Screening Forms (English) (PDF)
- Adult Immunization Screening Forms (Spanish) (PDF)
- Child Immunization Screening Forms (English) (PDF)
- Child Immunization Screening Forms (Spanish) (PDF)